A cooperative preschool allows you the chance to be directly involved with your child’s early education. It is a unique opportunity for both parent and child.
- Participate in your child’s learning experiences.
- Learn about the developmental stages appropriate to your child’s age.
- Brainstorm solutions for current parenting issues with our Bates instructor, the teacher and other parents.
- Choose from a rich variety of daily activities including art, cooking projects, imaginative play, music, outdoor play, science, circle and story times.
- Work together, sharing responsibilities and experiences as part of a group.
- Participate in field trips.
A co-op is operated by a board of parent volunteers. Any parent is allowed to attend board meetings, and if you are interested in serving on the board please ask!
Here are you board members for the 2016-2017 school year:
- Co-President: Renee Harding
- Co-President: Robyn McGilvrey
- Membership/Vice President: Meghan Conant
- Treasurer: Rachel Lindstrom
- Fundraising: Carli Tachell
- Parent Education: Anna Bradshaw
- Secretary: Melanie Russum
- Health & Safety: Demi Rasmussen
- Class Representative Vaughn 2 Day: Heather McGrady
- Class Representative Vaughn 3 Day: Robyn McGilvrey
- Class Representative Evergreen: Renee Harding
- Publicity: n/a
- BATES REPRESENTATIVE: Karen Ford